Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
CONGRATS TO CRESCENT B DIV '06 FOR GETTING TO THE FINALS!!! YOU GIRLS DESERVE IT!!! PLAY HARD AND HAVE LOADSA FUN ON FRIDAY, I'LL BE THERE TO CHEER YOU GUYS ON.
CRESCENT HOCKEY FOREVER ((((:
I'M SO PROUD TO BE PART OF IT.
Got our new classes today. I'm still in AH, minus a few of the beautiful people who i do miss all too much. Luckily i still get to see you girls(and jarrod:P) I don't really like change, but i embrace it all the same. It's kinda nice to see new faces, 10 more girls than usual, with the same number of males-2. All's good though, guess i'm used to it (: But yeah. Gotta go with the flow, see where it takes me. I'll take on anything (:
Missing hockey training and it hasn't even been a week.
Oh yes, and i'm officially black, white and red. It's ridiculous. The sun, i swear, is scorching up my um.. body.
growls.
i guess i'm missing you tonight. just in one of my moods. i guess i'm just missing someone to miss -everyone seems to have one of those these days. I was thinking JC would be freedom but maybe it's a little too much when i'm ready for more. Maybe i'm still scared of the hurt that so readily comes with the entire package of falling head over feet, maybe i'm still skeptical, maybe my subconscious still wants away. But maybe just maybe i'll let myself make enough effort to say hey, i wanna be crazy about you, just because you make me smile and just because i think you're sweet. Just because. I don't know why this sudden emptiness. Could've been here all along, i've just been too caught up in running to take time to lap it up. I wish i was still running. My leg hurts like crap and i don't know why and it's starting to scare me, even past annoyance. GRRROWLS. I hate that i have to rely on the intangible to make me happy or feel 'complete' in every sense of the word. It frightens me how nothing is enough, nothing nothing nothing. We always want more, more, more and theoretically, i don't see why. Don't we have everything rather perfect as it is? I know i do. Family, friends, decent living-God's provided me with everything, anything i would want and why why why? I don't understand. How badly i want it to be enough to fill me to the brim but no. Maybe it's a lesson that i'll just have to learn. Maybe it's God's way of telling me i'm not as ready as i think. I guess i just have to trust that there will be a time handed to me and when it comes, i'll be brave enough to snatch up the opportunity without hesitation. So maybe i'll enjoy the days that i'm given, even if it means me looking bitterly on from the sidelines sometime. Goodness i hate it when it hurts.
Grr groowwwllss. Mikey i miss you :(
-don't think, just run.
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:04 AM